Monday 24 October 2016

Day 5 in Lithuania

Friday October 21th

It was the last day for all the participant countries in Litvania/Squodas. All the teams were a bit sad for leaving from this nice country and friendly people. In the last day the stundent cerated their magazines in a team workshop. The results were nice. After the brain battle about Europian languages and culture all the teams had been in lunch break and they’ve prepeared themselves for    the farewell  party.  İn the party they had a chance to taste something from Litvanian cuisine.  İn the party they’ve enjoyed  to  dance with Litvanian folk music. At the end of the party all the teams had taken their certificates  from Litvanian teachers. Everyone in the party were excited beuse of being together, they were happy for being ın Litvania in that week.  İt was farewelll but They’ve gained deep friendships at all.  İn the last day the teacher of Turkish team “Erinç Büyükaşık” had a chance to give lesson to Litvanian studens on Turkish literature and language. He was so excited to have chance like that. 









1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete